How fast is that ball going? What's the speed of that serve? A speed ball camera can bring a lot of fun to your next sporting or corporate event, as well as being an invaluable training tool for coaching cricket, tennis and any other sport where ball speed is an important factor.
- Long-term rentals are available, from 60 days to 1 year.
- These devices are easy to use, training is provided by a simple 10-minute PowerPoint presentation.
- Safe to use, 12-volt battery pack operation.
- The minimum hire period is 4 days. This provides the hirer with time to test and become proficient with the equipment prior to the event.
- The cost of hire includes insurance and shipping to hirer
- Hirers in the Wellington region are permitted a 3 day hire provide they collect the equipment and return it locally.
- Equipment must not be transported outside New Zealand, with other partners overseas that can arrange your hire.
- Weight radar: only 1 case, 5kgs
- Weight radar and display board: 2 cases, total 17 kgs
- Laser speed units also available for motor sports and go-carting events
We can help you with events that require the speed measurement of fast moving objects such as cricket balls, tennis, golf, motor sports, baseball or any speed measurement on land or water - we have the correct equipment to measure speed for you. Player development programs can be enhanced by using radar to compare progress over time of the player by measuring their speed.
The radar gun can be wired or radio linked to large speed display boards so spectators can read the speeds in knots/km/h mp/h or yards for distances in golf hits.
Higher speeds can be displayed using our Acura Systems Displays from 10 km/h to 900 km/h
Hire of speed measurement devices short term 4 days or more
Contact us to find out more.